I am such a perfume girl. Perfume is probably the second most beauty product I purchase besides actual makeup. I just love the way I feel wearing a good perfume and I also love the memories I have with each one. Someone once told me to buy a new perfume for really special occasions like your wedding, the birth of a child, a special anniversary, a super fun concert, or anything you want. The smell will always remind you of that event and hold a special place in your heart.
These are definitely my top 8 perfumes of all time. I can’t put them in any particular order because I just love them all. A few of them I do not have at the moment so I’m trying to resist going to buy another bottle! The one I probably wear the most and people often recognise as “my smell” is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. That one is just intoxicating. It’s such a unique fragrance and so super feminine.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb // $85.00 – 1 oz.
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum // $74.00 – 1 oz.
- Aquolina Pink Sugar // $30.00 – 1 oz (Literally smells like sugared donuts)
- Ralph Lauren Blue // $55.99 – 2.5 oz.
- Mac Turquatic // $30.00 – 0.68 oz.
- Vera Wang Signature // $72.00 – 1.7 oz.
- Chloe Eau de Parfume // $75.00 – 1 oz.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace // $48.00 – 2oz.